After the motor products are sold, our company will continue to provide warranty and other after-sales service for customers. This is the work that the whole company is involved in, and the departments involved are after-sales service department, marketing department, quality control department, engineering department, etc.
I. Department setup
Marketing department, quality control department, engineering department, warehouse department, after-sales service department
Second, after-sales service commitment and related instructions
1. During the warranty period, the company will be responsible for the repair or return of the motor products of our company's manufacturing and installation quality problems.
2. We provide free maintenance time for 1 year, the return of goods for half a year (calculated from the date of shipment from the Division), during this period due to product quality problems by our company is responsible for repair and commissioning to the site or ask customers to return the goods to our company for maintenance.
3. Due to customer improper use and other reasons caused by product damage or complaints, through consultation for maintenance tasks, the cost of its after-sales service is borne by the customer.
4. Outside the warranty period, if the customer has maintenance needs, our company is happy to be responsible, but the cost of its after-sales service is borne by the customer.
After-sales service process
1. Our company will provide service for the products within the warranty period after delivery until the products are qualified and approved by customers, that is, the after-sales service of the products.
2. After-sales service department will set up a hotline to collect product information and complaints from customers.
3. The after-sales service department asks customers in detail about the quality problems that occurred and collects the problems that occurred during the use of the motor.
4. Quickly respond according to customer opinions and complaints, and depending on the seriousness and reasonableness of the problem to the site or return the goods back to our company, to identify the situation and analyze the reasons and fill out the "Customer Complaint Handling Form".
5. Record the type of problem, the existence of problem areas, the causes, and write the rectification or solution.
6. Identify the causes and propose rectification or solutions, and consult with relevant departments and customers.
7. For simple problems, such as easy-to-wear parts, we can directly replace them.
8. After-sales service personnel take the initiative to ask customers about specific requirements or improvement opinions on product and service quality.
9.The after-sales service department will regularly understand the usage of products and customers' requirements, opinions and suggestions in the form of documents, and feedback the information to the relevant departments.
10.For major projects and key customers, send marketing department specialists to visit when necessary, record and organize the information, opinions and improvement requirements obtained during the visit, and copy them to relevant departments in the form of meetings and reports after returning to the company, so as to facilitate the continuous improvement and enhancement of product quality.